The Pinterest Apprenticeship Program is an opportunity for candidates who face barriers of entry into the tech industry to experience engineering at Pinterest. Apprenticeships are up to one year long with the opportunity to be considered for conversion to a full-time engineer. Employment throughout the program is at will, and while programs can be up to one year in length, there is no guarantee on the specific length of the program. People who identify as women, Black/African American, Latiné or Hispanic, American Indian, Alaskan Native, Native Hawaiian, and/or Pacific Islander and LGBTQ+ are especially encouraged to apply.
What we’re looking for:
- Candidates from non-traditional tech backgrounds, including but not limited to: coding bootcamp grads, candidates looking to re-enter the tech workforce, self-taught coders, or candidates without a Computer Science degree
- Self-motivated and eager candidates with a passion to learn to code and curiosity to learn what it’s like to work and succeed as an engineer at Pinterest
- Experience working collaboratively and clearly communicating in a professional work environment
- Proficiency in at least one programming language
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside other Pinterest engineers on a tightly scoped, high-impact project
- Collaborate with an assigned mentor who will help you navigate the technical challenges associated with being an engineer at Pinterest
- Continually grow — professionally and personally through various learning and development opportunities
Next year’s applications will open in early 2023.