Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Creating a life you love also means finding a career that celebrates the unique perspectives and experiences that you bring. As you read through the expectations of the position, consider how your skills and experiences may complement the responsibilities of the role. We encourage you to think through your relevant and transferable skills from prior experiences.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
As the Moments Program Lead within Insights Solutions, you will be the single point of contact leading the +$500M Moments Program across global Sales. You are equal parts strategist, program manager, content creator and team leader.
You will direct and influence a large group of XFN partners to develop sales content that inspires our advertiser partners to engage with consumers across a range of moments that matter. You will report to the Head of Insights Solutions.
Working independently, you will build a plan to step change revenue attributed to moments activation. You will seek to understand what direct Sales needs to ensure moments are a growth lever for Sales. Working within Insights, and cross functionally with Brand & Creative Solutions, Performance Solutions and Business Marketing you are the single point of contact orchestrating this revenue driving program.
You are a proven leader who will work with your team to set goals driving measurable impact. The ideal candidate will be strategic, action-oriented, directive and empathetically energizing to build an organization and process in collaboration with partners across Sales and Marketing.
Prior experience in developing sales content to increase sales productivity is preferred. Familiarity with managing across different Sales profiles and experience levels is a plus. Exceptional candidates will also demonstrate a servant leadership approach to team building, a low ego growth mindset to their own professional development and seek to continuously improve through feedback.
What you’ll do:
- Build the vision for and execute with excellence the Moments Program for Sales
- Lead development of actionable content for Sales to influence our advertising partners to spend against moments
- Develop and manage a process flow for content development as well as a revenue tracking process
- Lead a highly effective and motivated XFN team albeit without direct authority to ideate, create and scale content
- Track and communicate progress of moments program against aligned OKRs; manage direct Sales stakeholders to understand underperformance; adjust program based on business needs
- Communicate effectively to ensure all stakeholders are aligned and view sales content efforts as a value multiplier
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of proven global leadership and program management experience within the ad tech sectors supporting revenue generating teams
- Proven success as a strategic thinker capable of leading a process and comfortable with ambiguity and autonomy; you enjoy figuring out what needs to get done and making it happen
- Strategic thinker that can influence without authority, effective collaborate with multiple stakeholders and teams to drive flawless execution
- A passionate storyteller who understands the needs of Sales to enable an effective sales teams; note this is not a marketing role developing new programming
- Impeccable writing and communications skills and acute attention to detail
- Experience working quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced tech environment
- Excellent relationship-building skills, and a strong ability to work cross-functionally as well as independently
- Has a passion for Pinterest and believes that Insights is our differentiating superpower
PinFlex estimated in-office frequency (e.g. Our PinFlex future of work philosophy requires this role to visit a Pinterest office for collaboration approximately 1x every other week). For employees not located within a commutable distance from this in-office touchpoint, Pinterest will cover T&E. Learn more about PinFlex here.)
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance. Visit our PinFlex page to learn more about our working model.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
Pinterest is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best qualified people in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic under federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require an accommodation during the job application process, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org for support.