Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Creating a life you love also means finding a career that celebrates the unique perspectives and experiences that you bring. As you read through the expectations of the position, consider how your skills and experiences may complement the responsibilities of the role. We encourage you to think through your relevant and transferable skills from prior experiences.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
Great brands help make those inspirations a reality and we’re looking for a self-driven Account Manager to help our most strategic partners successfully grow their business through Pinterest. You’ll work directly with advertisers as a trusted consultant to their business. Your strategic advice, sales skills & coaching are core to bringing to life the value we deliver as a platform. If this sounds like fun, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Partner with some of the largest omnichannel CPG businesses to provide relevant solutions and solve for an array of business challenges.
- Retain, grow and diversify the value delivered to our partners ultimately growing Pinterest revenue as a result.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners’ teams (executive, operational, creative, measurement and agency), resulting in trusted advisorship.
- Advocate internally for the solutions required to drive business outcomes for these advertisers, working across internal teams such as Measurement & Insights, Product Marketing, Creative Strategy, etc.
- Gain a deep understanding of our partners’ business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed.
- Specifically own the “how” conversation with advertisers to advise on media strategies across targeting, bidding models, creative, measurement, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Substantial years Digital advertising sales experience, managing high value relationships, driving strategic learning agendas and owning client communication.
- Track record of compelling data-backed storytelling and recommendations.
- Expert in managing forecasts and achieving goals.
- Strong communication skills in person, on the phone, and through email.
- A team player who’s able to work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams.
- Fluency in French and English.
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance. Visit our PinFlex page to learn more about our working model.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
Pinterest is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best qualified people in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic under federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require an accommodation during the job application process, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org for support.