Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Creating a life you love also means finding a career that celebrates the unique perspectives and experiences that you bring. As you read through the expectations of the position, consider how your skills and experiences may complement the responsibilities of the role. We encourage you to think through your relevant and transferable skills from prior experiences.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
We’re looking for someone to lead some of our most strategic advertising partners to create world-class creative on Pinterest. You’ll be a creative thinker who works directly with a wide range of Pinterest’s most critical partnerships to develop strategies that help brands achieve business performance and provide a great advertising experience for Pinterest users.
What you’ll do:
- Inspire partners by concepting and presenting ideas for what their brand could do on Pinterest and work with them and the Pinterest sales team to execute on those ideas
- Partner with sales teams to uncover industry-level challenges and account-specific opportunities to develop creative-driven solutions
- Work autonomously with cross functional teams like Sales, Measurement, Marketing and Insights to drive creative effectiveness for individual advertisers and within broad go-to-market programs
- Represent the Pinterest Brand & Creative Solutions team in 1:1 engagements (meetings, workshops, brainstorms etc), as well as scaled events that reach a mass audience
- Develop thought leadership content and programs with global impact beyond your day-to-day focus
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience within an agency, platform or brand environment, or transferable skills
- Candidates with a breadth and diversity of experiences, educational backgrounds, and perspectives
- Someone who can independently captivate a room of executive-level brand and agency representatives and inspire action
- A keen eye and aptitude for visual communication; this doesn’t mean you have to be a designer, but you do need to create a strong pitch deck
- Experience building collaborative relationships with multiple internal stakeholders
- Someone who confidently clears their own roadblocks to drive a project to completion
- A passion for, and experience influencing, visually-led, business-driving creative work
- An entrepreneurial mindset that’s equally strong in ideation and execution
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
Pinterest is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best qualified people in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic under federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require an accommodation during the job application process, please notify email@example.com for support.