Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Creating a life you love also means finding a career that celebrates the unique perspectives and experiences that you bring. As you read through the expectations of the position, consider how your skills and experiences may complement the responsibilities of the role. We encourage you to think through your relevant and transferable skills from prior experiences.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to support execution of our marketing strategy in Berlin, Germany. As part of a global Business Marketing team, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to learn and develop essential marketing skills while contributing to the growth of Pinterest within the German market. You will work closely with local and international cross-functional partners to gain hands-on experience in increasing brand visibility, and enhancing agency and advertiser engagement across the funnel.
In this role, you will collaborate with the Business Marketing Lead in Germany, and help to manage an integrated B2B calendar, which includes global campaigns, Pinterest-owned and third party events (OMR), webinars, success stories and localisation.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in the B2B advertising landscape in Germany, excellent project management skills, a proven ability to meet deadlines and a passion for integrated marketing. This role presents a unique opportunity to drive tremendous impact alongside a small and growing team.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the German Business Marketing Lead to bring the local marketing strategy to life, and grow the market by adopting and localising global marketing programmes
- Work closely with regional and global cross-functional teams to ensure local resonance
- Assist in localising and creating engaging marketing content, including blog posts, social media content, success studies, and email campaigns in German
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, and measurement to learn about localising features and addressing market-specific customer needs
- Support in performance and success measurement of marketing activations and programmes and growth metrics to measure success and identify areas for improvement
- Stay up to date with industry trends, social media best practices, and cultural nuances in the German market to contribute towards relevant and impactful marketing efforts
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in integrated marketing and/or digital marketing
- Fluency in both written and spoken German (C1 level) is required
- Excellent level English in both written and verbal communication
- Passion for digital marketing and a desire to grow and develop within the field
- Interest in and willingness to learn about the German advertising ecosystem, cultural nuances, and local best practices
- Familiarity with social media platforms and their advertising capabilities, with a specific focus on Pinterest (prior experience a plus)
- Basic analytical skills, with the ability to learn how to analyse data and derive actionable insights
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
Pinterest is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best qualified people in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic under federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require an accommodation during the job application process, please notify email@example.com for support.