Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Creating a life you love also means finding a career that celebrates the unique perspectives and experiences that you bring. As you read through the expectations of the position, consider how your skills and experiences may complement the responsibilities of the role. We encourage you to think through your relevant and transferable skills from prior experiences.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
What you’ll do:
- Develop strategies and roadmaps; working with and managing feedback from multiple stakeholders across the Formats, Monetization org and Pinner org.
- Create elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Innovate formats for businesses that help them maximize the value on pinterest and deliver delightful experience for pinners.
- Partner hand-in-hand with a talented group of cross-functional partners to tell the Pinterest value narrative and demonstrate how we drive inspiration to action.
- Contribute to strategy and executing on it to accomplish the team’s goals, balancing investment of time on short and long-term initiatives.
- Develop alignment with cross-functional partners and designers across the company.
- Represent the team and designs in leadership reviews.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record envisioning and building high-quality products in strong partnership with product management and engineering.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates outstanding design skills, deep systems thinking, and a passion for business design that solves complex problems, at scale.
- The ability to clearly articulate that you are solving the right problems, have sound rationale behind your decisions, and inspire confidence in your designs.
- Self-awareness, a growth mindset, and strong proactivity and drive.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Scrappy can-do attitude with a bias for action and a focus on impact.
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance. Visit our PinFlex page to learn more about our working model.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
Pinterest is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best qualified people in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic under federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require an accommodation during the job application process, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org for support.