Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Creating a life you love also means finding a career that celebrates the unique perspectives and experiences that you bring. As you read through the expectations of the position, consider how your skills and experiences may complement the responsibilities of the role. We encourage you to think through your relevant and transferable skills from prior experiences.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
Millions of people see ads every day. Multiple ads per day. On Pinterest we believe the ads experience can *enhance* the experience. We think about how we can make the experience *better*, and how we can connect businesses of all sizes and complexity across the globe to Pinners with all varieties of intent, and complete the journey from Inspiration to Realization. It is through Ad Formats that we create the products, piping and apply critical thinking end-to-end to innovate using Pinterest’s unique visual understanding, Pinner intent, and world-class team of cross-functional partners. In this role you’ll lead (and create!) several ad formats as part of a mighty team at the center of the innovation!
What you’ll do:
- Lead product vision, strategy, development, and execution of high impact, innovative Ad Format products that help Pinners take action and advertisers tell compelling stories to reach their business goals.
- Evolve current ad formats and iterate to drive Inspiration to taking action.
- Work cross functionally with a wide range of partner disciplines, eg. engineering, design, data science, marketing, legal, and sales.
- Act like an owner, where you drive the business outcomes and success for their product portfolio.
- Balance and influence different business needs and make appropriate trade offs across different Pinterest stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager with at least 2 years of experience in Ads.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive alignment among multiple stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency with data and different pricing models.
- Ability to lead and operate in ambiguous environments and execute with urgency.
- Previous experience or exposure to yield management, pricing, and consumer products.
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
At Pinterest we believe the workplace should be equitable, inclusive, and inspiring for every employee. In an effort to provide greater transparency, we are sharing the base salary range for this position. The position is also eligible for equity. Final salary is based on a number of factors including location, travel, relevant prior experience, or particular skills and expertise.
Information regarding the culture at Pinterest and benefits available for this position can be found here.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
Pinterest is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best qualified people in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic under federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require an accommodation during the job application process, please notify email@example.com for support.