Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Creating a life you love also means finding a career that celebrates the unique perspectives and experiences that you bring. As you read through the expectations of the position, consider how your skills and experiences may complement the responsibilities of the role. We encourage you to think through your relevant and transferable skills from prior experiences.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our Partner Managers to lead and consult measurement strategy across accounts to help advertisers understand the effectiveness of their advertising on Pinterest
- Develop and execute research and learning agendas to help advertisers and internal stakeholders understand opportunities to continue grow advertiser business through advertising on Pinterest
- Communicate complex experimentation design and data-driven results back to non-technical client audience and influence client measurement thinking
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom research studies for Pinterest’s partners that analyze advertising effectiveness via a combination of internal and external measurement tools
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for key strategic advertiser relationships as they pertain to measurement
- Develop and oversee overall measurement strategy in order to continue improve process, methodology, advertiser success experience across verticals
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of digital ads measurement and insights experience
- Familiar with ads measurement landscape and methodologies
- Experience working directly with Partners to develop campaign measurement and planning strategies
- Strong analytical skills, at ease working with spreadsheets and multiple sources of data to turn numbers into insights.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales teams, product teams and other members of the Ads Measurement team
- Effective at driving team results and familiar with resource planning highly preferred
- Experience with SQL queries
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
Pinterest is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best qualified people in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic under federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require an accommodation during the job application process, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org for support.